Of course, every man wants to preserve youth, have excellent health and potency. What are the best health tips for a man? We have chosen the best recommendations for you.
How to Stay Healthy – Top 10 Tips for Male Health
To keep health strong for many years, a man should follow some recommendations.
- Everyone knows about the dangers of smoking. Nothing affects the appearance of a man like this dangerous habit;
- It is necessary to do exercises that strengthen the heart. All organs and tissues should be supplied with oxygen and nutrients in the right amount;
- To improve blood circulation, it is recommended to take a contrast shower, rubbing with a towel. A hot shower stretches the skin, drying it;
- Whole grains, such as oatmeal, whole grain bread, must be present in the diet. They are useful for the work of the gastrointestinal tract, have a positive effect on blood pressure;
- Excessive exposure to sunlight is a cause of wrinkles. Moisturize your skin often, protect it from the sun;
- Have a good rest. If possible, try to sleep every day, at least 6 hours. It is unlikely that you will be able to catch up on all the hours of sleep that were lost in young years;
- Every hangover after drinking alcohol ages the body, as well as drug use;
- A good figure can be achieved through exercise, without resorting to hormonal means;
- Regular sex is very important for the health of men. It increases the level of testosterone, helps strengthen muscle tissue, bones, normalizes the heart. In addition, sex acts as an antidepressant, promotes the renewal of tissues in the body, strengthen the immune system;
- To preserve youth, it is very important to have a balanced diet and abundant drinking.
And also, 10 best foods for men
- Oily fish (salmon, herring, sardines, tuna, mackerel). It contains polyunsaturated fatty acids, the so-called Omega-3 acids. They are very useful for the cardiovascular and immune systems and reduce the risk of prostate cancer;
- Oysters and other seafood are rich in zinc, protecting against cell damage leading to prostate cancer;
- Bananas are rich in potassium, necessary for the regulation of blood pressure, the nervous system, cardiovascular system. Potassium and magnesium can reduce the risk of stroke;
- The berries are purple, blue and red and cherries are rich in flavonoids and anthocyanins, which are antioxidants and protect cells from the toxic effects of oxygen. They improve brain function. Red grapes contain resveratrol, it is also a powerful antioxidant that is widely used in traditional medicine and modern western medicine. Resveratrol prevents the development of atherosclerosis, certain types of cancer, lowers blood sugar levels, etc. There is an opinion that watermelon is useful for men, it contains amino acid citrulline, which turns into arginine in the body. The latter is a precursor of nitric oxide, which has a vasodilatory effect, i.e. Viagra-like action;
- Red and orange vegetables and fruits contain vitamin C and β-carotene, powerful antioxidants. The main component that determines the red color of tomato fruits – lycopene – is also an antioxidant and a valuable natural component for the prevention of cardiovascular and oncological diseases, especially prostate cancer. Tomatoes are good in any form – fresh, canned, in the form of juices, sauces;
- Broccoli is an excellent product for the prevention of heart disease and cancer (in particular, bladder cancer, more common among men than among women). This type of cabbage is rich in vitamin C, β-carotene, potassium, etc.;
- Nuts are a source of magnesium and selenium, they are also antioxidants, they will help prevent cardiovascular diseases and prostate cancer;
- Whole grain products (bread, muesli). A diet full of whole grains provides the body with fiber, vitamins and minerals – all of them are needed for heart health, muscle tone and waist preservation;
- Vegetable oils contain plant stanols and sterols, which reduce the absorption of cholesterol in the intestines. it’s an excellent prevention of atherosclerosis;
- Soya beans. Soy is rich in isoflavones, which protect the prostate and reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer. According to recent studies, consuming 25 grams of soy protein per day helps reduce cholesterol levels.
Any positive changes in the rhythm of life, nutrition, in your attitude to the world will also cause positive changes in self-perception, affect the health and quality of life. Why not start a change in your life today?
Tags: health problems, Men’s Health, sexual health