- Information about the Goods is posted on the website is solely used for the purpose of informing customers about the Goods sold, the range of products.
- When making an order on the Site, the Client agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
- The signing of the contract between the Customer and the Administration occurs after the actual examination of the Goods by the Customer and its payment in the respective separate division.
The Administration reserves the right to make changes to these Terms without prior notice to the Client.
The Customer agrees with these Terms. He also gives permission to the transfer to the Site Administration contact data. The Administration has the right to use the data provided by the Customer for the purpose of processing the customer data on the Site and to fulfill their obligations to the Customer. He gives consent to send advertising messages to the Customer through emails; analysis of customer’s features and the provision of personal recommendations.
These Terms, as well as the information about the Goods presented on the Website, are not a public offer.
The order is made independently by the Customer on the Site. The parcel is delivered to the specified address. All the ordering procedure is confidential.
Terms of order processing
- After placing the order, the Customer receives information on the order details to the email address indicated in it.
- No later than four business hours from the moment of receiving the Order, the pharmacist will contact the Customer to clarify the details of the order.
Fulfillment of an order
- The goods can be purchased by the Customer exclusively. The order is processed individually and confidentially.
- The order is subject to sale to the Customer or to the person who presented the document confirming the reservation.
- The client must check the appearance and packaging, the number of packs in the order.